The deadlines to submit candidate questionnaires are quickly approaching!
There are six leadership seats up for election this year:
(2) Board of Director, Small School Representative (Questionnaire due August 20th)
(1) Elected Advocacy Committee, University Charter Representative (Questionnaire due August 20th)
(1) Elected Advocacy Committee, RTC/JDC Representative (Deadline extended - Questionnaire due August 31st)
(1) Elected Advocacy Committee, Small School Representative (Deadline extended - Questionnaire due August 31st)
(1) Elected Advocacy Committee, Large School Representative (Deadline extended - Questionnaire due August 31st)
All nominations, campaigning and voting are conducted electronically via the TCSA Quality Member Portal.
Below is an overview and timeline for the 2016 nomination and election process. You should also be aware of recent changes to the Bylaws and Nomination and Election Policy, found within the 2016 Candidate and Nomination Form and Voting Packet (Nomination Packet):
How to Nominate and Vote Online
First, click here to log into the TCSA Quality Member Portal. Once you are logged in, click on ‘Membership Voting’ in red font at the top right hand corner of the page. This link will take you to the voting pages where you may view, complete and submit the Candidate Questionnaire (also referred to as the Nomination Form).
If you have forgotten your password to the portal, please click on the top right hand corner of the page that says “Forgot password” to generate a new password. You may also contact Nadia Luna at email@example.com or at 512.584.8272.
The downloadable Nominations Packet is located on the right hand side of the voting portal landing page and includes the following:
If you would like to nominate someone other than yourself, please reach out to that potential candidate and ask him or her to complete the Candidate Questionnaire. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination and election process or have problems accessing the voting pages on our portal, please contact Maria-Theresa Sigua at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512.584.8272.