Effective branding can do wonders for your school’s talent recruitment, community engagement, and enrollment. You’ve spent countless hours developing your mission and vision, so it is important that the community you interact with is fully engaged in the same vision.
Uniforms are one way to increase brand awareness for your school. If your students wear uniforms, the process can be overwhelming for school administration and bothersome for parents. If you are considering an e-commerce solution for logo design and uniform purchases, here are some things to consider:
• Are branding design services free?
• Will you create a custom e-commerce website that is also multi-lingual? What are the associated costs for development and maintenance?
• Will you receive free samples for proper sizing?
• Will you receive free shipping to your school?
• How many vendors does the company work with? Is the company vendor-agnostic? You want to ensure best product and pricing.
• Are items pre-packaged and labeled for ease of distribution?
• Will there be a dedicated account manager for administrators and parents?
• Who manages customer service for your parents? Do they offer bilingual customer service? Do parents receive personal confirmation calls?
• Is there an option for fundraising dollars to go back to your school from each purchase?
While this may seem like a long list to consider, the good news is that epluno can meet all of these expectations. See what other charters say about epluno’s service:
“Thank you for helping us with our vision…we are grateful for your ever-present assistance in making things as smooth as possible when it comes to our uniforms!” -Melissa Ferrer, Founders Classical Academy of Schertz
“The transition from ordering bulk order to our online store was made smoothly by everyone at epluno. It’s not easy to take orders from over 600 students and meet each and every demand with amazing customer service. French Toast/ epluno has done for me and New Heights Academy just that. They have had a great attitude, a can and will do attitude since day one.” -Eliza Valentin, New Heights Academy Charter School
"The personalized website makes ordering simpler and friendlier for families and has also been easy for the school to update when needed." -Sam Vanderplas, Founders Classical Academy of Flower Mound
epluno will be in your area and we don’t want you to miss the opportunity to learn more about this solution! We are bringing our vehicle to your school in the first two weeks of June – let’s discover how we can streamline your uniforms and spiritwear.
For more information, contact Sacha Amen.