TCSA has Training and Services to Meet Your Specific Needs!
- Did you know - There are very specific professional development requirements outlined in 19 TAC §100.1102-1105 describing required training for board members, CEOs and charter officers, and campus administrators;
- Did you know - New board members must receive 12 hours of prescribed Commissioner-hour training in their first year of service and 6 hours annually thereafter, with training in Public Records and Open Meetings within the first 90 days of service on the board;
- Did you know - CEOs and Business Managers must receive 30 hours of training in their first year of service and 15 hours annually thereafter, with different training modules for each role;
- Did you know - Campus administrators are required to have 10 hours of training initially and 5 hours annually thereafter; and
- Did you know - The Texas Charter Schools Association has a solution for all of your training needs!
Training Solutions for Board and Administrator Training
- TCSA’s on-demand training portal is a great option for board members, CEOs, and campus administrators who want high-quality, up to date Commissioner-hour credit training with the convenience of 24/7 access.
- In-person board training is available at reasonable rates for schools that prefer a “live” training option and can be customized to meet the needs of the school. TCSA is also one of the few authorized providers of the new state EISO training for CEOs and boards that are interested in an effective way to look at data and goal-setting.
- TCSA will again provide a 6-hour large-group board training on Friday, October 26th in Houston as part of the TCSA Conference.
Customized Training to Meet Your Needs for 2018-2019
- TCSA can provide training to complete the ESSA-required Campus Needs Assessment and Campus Improvement Plan using the TCSA Quality Framework
- Request access to the TCSA Heat Map and learn how the Campus and Network Data Packs in the Quality Portal can help you with Growth and Development strategies.
- Be looking for an announcement of our CFO Boot Camp Training to be held in early December!
As your member organization, TCSA is here to assist you in any way we can to help you achieve excellence in your organization. Be sure to let us know how we can serve you!