Ready to start the 2016-2017 school year off right? Join us for this two-day event focused on enhancing the skills of charter school principals and assistant principals. Sessions will be focused on school safety, cameras in the classroom, campus turn around, HR and special education law, and instructional effectiveness. Leaders will have the opportunity to network and learn with other campus leaders, lawyers, and Texas Charter Schools Association staff during this informative event.
Summit participants may earn 720 Minutes 19 TAC Chapter 100 Training Credits.
The Principal Summit presenters include:
• Joseph Hoffer, Attorney at Schulman, Lopez, Hoffer and Adelstein, LLP.;
• John De La Cruz, Principal at George I. Sanchez Charter School in Houston;
• Kelly Shook, Attorney at Law;
• Kelley Kalchthaler, Attorney at Law; and
• TCSA’s Paula Steffen Moeller, Ed.D., Director, Training Services
Space is limited, Register Today.
Dates and Location:
August 5 - August 6, 2016 (2 days)
Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
4801 La Crosse Ave
Austin, TX 78739
Questions? Contact Paula Moeller at 512.584.8272 ext 309 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org